Monday, August 30, 2010

Loving the Emmy's and Twitter



I sent out 35 "tweets" last night during the Emmy's. That was a first. It was so fun, I just became addicted-I couldn't stop myself. Anyone else experience this? Welcome to the land of technology, home of twitter and all things "social." Although, now that I really think about it, I was being a little anti-social with my family. Oh well, at least I was being virtually social on-line. Right?

The Emmy's and after-party show was a lot of fun to watch. I thought Jimmy Fallon did a good job, Tina Fey was hilarious and Channel 12's Faye and Tram brought it all home beautifully. And, how gorgeous is Kim Kardashian and actress Sofia Vergara? I mean, WOW!

After enjoying the back and forth banter with twitter friends, I think I might have to watch TV like this from now on...with a laptop...on my lap.

Photo Courtesy: Seth Katz, Extra

No comments: